Sunday, March 8, 2009

Stories

I guess I should start my story with a little information about why I am starting this blog. When I was young, I had the habit of telling stories. These stories were never short. I would go on and on and on. Even if it was just a small amount of information I could talk about it for quite some time. (Sorry, I am doing it again!) My family use to watch the Golden Girls. That is were St. Olaf comes from. One of the characters, named Rose, would tell these very long stories with not much point and her co characters would sigh about them being a St. Olaf story again. My family soon picked up on that name and called my stories St. Olafs too. I hope to share with you some of my St. Olaf stories through my post. Hopefully you will not leave them with a sigh, but instead with a smile!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi sis! Welcome to blogland. You Mommy blogger U.

Liz said...

Thanks! I hope to post a couple of times a week, so check back often.