Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back 2 School

The kids have been back in school for about three weeks now. They have all been blessed with good teachers this year. I am very thankful!

Ella Beth is really enjoying going to school. The first day I drove her and walked her to class. She really wanted to ride the bus with the boys, but I wasn't quite brave enough for that. I did let her ride home on the bus. She felt so big! Every afternoon she is very tired and grumpy. It is starting to get a little better, but I am ready for the grumpies to end!

Will and Jack have jumped right back into the school routine. They haven't had quite as much homework so far this year, for that we are all grateful. Will has finished reading his first book for AR points this year. This is a great accomplishment for him (getting one read so quickly), so we are really proud. Jack is finishing some of his homework at school. We are excited that he is using his time wisely!I am thrilled that we are off to a great start! I hope you are too.

No comments: