Thursday, June 18, 2009

Swim Team

We have been having a busy summer, mostly at the pool. The boys are both on the summer swim team at the YMCA. They are enjoying it and learning a lot.






Ella Beth also likes the time she is able to spend playing in the pool. And I am excited to say that for the first time ever I am a little tanner than Lee. I know it won't last long though.




Jack got to race against his good friend, Stroud. Jack swam hard, but was defeated in the end. Stroud has been swimming competitively longer. They enjoyed the friendly competition.


Moms from both teams are ask to be the timers for the races. Not a difficult job if your timer works - mine didn't. I missed a race or two, then got a new timer. I was much relieved that the problem was the timer and not the person working it!


Swim team will end in mid-July, but I'm sure we will still be swimming until the summer ends.

No comments: